RB Automations' Switch Stepper Drive, the pinnacle of precision in stepper motor control. Utilizing advanced technology, this device ensures exceptional performance and reliability across various industrial applications and unmatched precision and efficiency for the stepper motor control needs.
Comparision between Switch Stepper Motor and AC speed regulating Motor
IO Speed-regulating Stepper motor
- The switch speed motor control stepper comes with S-type acceleration and deceleration, stable start and stop, low noise, and precise adjustable speed. The motor self-locks when the 10 speed stepper stops.
AC Speed regulating motor
- The AC speed regulating motor has no acceleration or deceleration, the start and stop jitters are large, and the running noise is loud. The speed is adjustable but not accurate. The ordinary speed regulating motor has no self-locking force, and the stopping state is not stable.
Control Timing Diagram
Mode (Mode O by default)
- At IN1 on and IN2 off, the motor is triggered to rotate reverse.
- At IN1 on and IN2 on, the motor is triggered to rotate reverse.
- At IN1 off, the motor stops.
Mode(Mode 1 optional)
- At IN1 on and IN2 off, the motor is triggered to rotate forward.
- At IN1 off and IN2 on, the motor is triggered to rotate reverse.
- At both IN1 and IN2 on, the motor stops.
|Model||Peak Current A||Weight kg||Input voltage rrange||Dimension MM||Matching Motor|
|Single axis control|
|Switch speed regulating type|
|R42-IO||2.2||0.1||18-48VDC||92.6X56X21||open loop below 42mm|
|R60-IO||5.6||0.3||18-50VDC||118X76X33||open loop below 60mm|
|R86-IO||7.2||0.6||18-80VAC||151 X97X52||open loop below 86mm|
|R110PLUS-IO||8||0.9||110-230VAC||178X97X52||open loop below 110mm|
|R130-IO||8||1.3||110-230VAC||203X147X78||open loop below 130mm|
|Potentiometer speed regulating type|
|R42-IR||2.2||0.1||18-48VDC||92.6X 56X21||open loop below 42mm|
|R60-IR||5.6||0.3||18-50VDC||118X76X33||open loop below 60mm|
|R86-IR||7.2||0.6||18-80VAC||151 X97X52||open loop below 86mm|